It's only 40 seperately numbered digiseed of this artwork, and when you purchase an artwork with digiseed license you get the following:
1. An email with downloadlink to an compressed file which contain:
- two file formats of the artwork itself
- this artwork with an individual serial number - as for example 12/40
- and a signature on the artwork which is signed individually for just for this 12/40 artwork.
- one authentication certificate confirming that this 12/40 artwork is purchased by you.
- two pdf files, one with full information about the DigiSeed license, and one with the Creative Commons license.
2. This compressed file (.zip) that contains all above, is protected by a password. This password is sent you in a separate email.
3. After you got your original artwork downloaded, just print it with your printer - on paper or photo paper, just to see it 'live'. Now you can easily see how you can use it, reproduce it and/or share it in nearly any way you want. Now this artwork is yours, and you have nearly unlimited options ahead of you with your new origial piece of art. See Use It for full information, and get your first ideas.
4. If you want to give the original work as a gift to someone, contact me just before you purchase the artwork, and write the name and code of the artwork (as written above the picture on any page), and the name of the person you want it as a gift to. Then I will write his/her name on the DigiSeed Certificate.
PayPal is the safe and convenient way to pay online with your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover cards. Use PayPal worldwide without sharing your payment info. Want to pay with your credit card, and don't want a PayPal account? No problem, just click the 'Buy Now' button, and go as the picture below show you - then you don't need a PayPal account, and can pay directly and secure with your credit card. So you got both options, but personally I have to add that I have had an PayPal account for many years, and always pay with PayPal whenever I can.